Thursday, April 21, 2016

Kuchh Insaan Jaisa......... (Something like a human)

I have seen many people just enjoying when others are suffering or in some problem. It makes me feel that over the time have we really degraded as human beings. 

I have heard about evolution but dies evolution really lead to falling of values? Does it lead to a social cannibalization?

Thought of penning some words.


Khushi kyon dil me hai Tere
Jab kisika aashiyan ujadta hai
Yun hi ........
Kyon hothon pe muskaan Tere
Jab ghamo ka sailaab umadta hai
Yun hi.........
Sochta kabhi main hoon ki tu bhi
To rakha hoga Seene me dil
Kuchh insaan jaisa......
Kahin to hogee reham tujhme bhi
Kisika dukh hoga Teri mushkil 
Kuchh insaan jaisa......

Par bematlab hai tu Kyonki
Zamaane ke nange naach me 
Tu bhi hai shaamil 
Shayad raas nahin aayee tujhe
Sharaafat ki mehfil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment